Non-profit organizations around the world have come to know The Festus & Helen Stacy Foundation for its ability to partner and make a difference. The Foundation categorizes its geographical investment as follows:
- South Florida (with an emphasis on Broward County)
- National (with national impact)
- International (primarily in emerging nations)
What We Support
Projects Not Supported
Our grants typically target ministries working in the areas of:
- Outreach/Church Planting
- Engage in community & event outreaches
- Plant churches primarily in emerging nations
- Leadership Development
- Train & equip upper level leaders
- Develop indigenous leadership
- Holistic Ministries
- Assist the poor, marginalized & oppressed by serving both their physical & spiritual needs
- People we serve: imprisoned, enslaved, orphaned, homeless, handicapped, etc.
- Ways we help: medical, shelter, food, water, microenterprise, education, etc.
- Media & Technology
- Engaging culture through forms of traditional and emerging media
- Support organizations that serve, encourage & equip individuals on their journey to more generous & effective giving
- Children & Youth
- Focus on children & youth, while also supporting individuals of all ages, gender & race
- Disaster relief or emergency efforts
- Church operating budgets
- Secular education
- Secular organizations
- National organizations that do not cover USA - Without a national focus.
While we appreciate your interest in the Stacy Foundation, we receive more requests then we can fulfill. If you are an organization where the Stacy Foundation staff or Board does not have a prior personal knowledge or relationship with you or has not asked you to do an Application, please do not apply.
Meet the funding qualifications and ready to apply? Get started now